In the course of 1999 the decision is made for his son Peter to take over the business in two stages. As of the 1st of January 2000, the intra transport, and three years later the milk trucks.
Just a year later the first steps in tank transport are taken, when the local dairy factory asks the company to provide the transportation of the whey
In 1990 the request is made to start using trucks. Arend Mulder already owned a transport license at this point and decides to take on the challenge.
A few years later the transport of milk cans came to a permanent halt. The number of farmers with a cooling tank increased rapidly, which made riding the milk tanker a day job.
When the first livestock farmer purchases a milk cooling tank in 1974, Arend Mulder was requested to collect the milk there with a special milk tanker provided by the factory, which could be towed by an agricultural tractor.
In 1959, Arend Mulder makes his first milk can ride for the local dairy factory in Rouveen, near Zwolle.